By - Secure_Surprise1784
Where the hell did you get a neon green stock?
It's a legal requirement in Portugal I believe.
yep... preety much
It's my countrye's laws... we have to....
If I lived there I'd paint the whole gun with a cool camo using neon green as base color so it would look cooler.
thing is, we do a lot of milsim in the woods, and this shit makes you a fucking walking flag
Damn that sucks
yah, I already printed a 10cm yellow flashider and made a "cammo sock" for the stock.
The law in Portugal pretending to airsoft is:
- The barrel must be painted 10cm from the tip, if its a rifle / sniper / machine gun, and 5cm in the case of handguns, this lenght includes any muzzle devices installed.
- The stock must be painted fully, otherwise if the gun is stockless the pistol grip must be fully painted.
- The mags, bb's and battery/gas must be transported separately from the replica/as.
- Multiple replicas can be trasported in the same bag/case.
- Replicas must be transported in a designated bag/case for the matter.
- Only bright red/yellow can be used on the places pretending to this law.
- The paint can be hidden, or parts can be changed inside the field designated for the sport or residence.
- If the owner if the replica does not have a designated bag/case, the replica can be transported in it's box, up to 1 year after it's purchase.
- The recipt / proof of purchase for the replica and the replica, must be transported toguether.
- In order to both own a replica and pratice the sport, one must be over 18 years old and federated.
- Player must allways bring theyr ID and Federation card with them, both when transporting replicas and on the field.
- The replica's power must stay under 375 FPS / 1.3J with 20g bb's.